- Looking tired?
- Looking older than you are?
- Having problems applying eye makeup?
- Having problems with your peripheral vision?
Sounds familiar? You may benefit from an upper blepharoplasty (bleph-a-ro-plas-tee) commonly known as eyelid surgery.
Some interesting facts about eyelid surgery:
1. Eyelid surgery is not just a cosmetic procedure, but because the ‘droopy’ skin is removed and tightening on the upper eyelid, your visual field can be greatly improved.
2. Upper eyelid surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures carried out
3. The procedure can be carried out using local anaesthetic, making both the procedure time and recovery time shorter.
4. The scars are concealed in the natural crease of the eyelid.5. Upper eyelid surgery is not just for women but is becoming increasingly popular amongst men.
Interested find out more at